Sunday, October 19, 2008

A beautiful drive, a visit, and a party.

Tracy and I at the mall. Bffs forever. :)
Me, bored out of my mind, at the hotel.
Breathtaking West Virginia hillside.
HAPPYSCRAPPERS - OCTOBER 1008

Last week, I headed to Charleston for an education conference. The fall foliage on the way there was breathtaking! The highlight of my trip was hanging out with my friend, Tracy, at the mall. We had a really nice dinner, and then we shopped around. I don't think we stopped laughing the entire time. Oh, how I wish we lived closer together. My HappyScrappers scrapbooking group also had thier October crop last week, so I posted some pictures from that as well. Enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

Veronica Z said...

Your pics are great! The Fall pics are so beautiful. I'm glad you had a good time at the teachers conf, and at Happy Scrappers!