Sunday, November 2, 2008

Deals and Steals 11/2-11/8

I hope this will be my first of many installments in a weekly feature to the GarageSaleDiva blog called, "Deals and Steals." The idea behind "Deals and Steals" is that I will provide my blog readers with a comprehensive list of all the good bargains I find for the week, both around town and online. I'll be adding to this post all day, to check back!

CVS Pharmacy:
Dawn dishwashing liquid (99 cents) *plus our paper has a coupon*
Cascade Dishwasher Gel or Powder (2 for $5) *plus our paper has a coupon*
Candy Canes (77 cents) *I love to stir coffee with these*
Clairol Nice N Easy Hair Color ($4.95) *plus our paper has a coupon*
Bounty Basic 8 pack of PaperTowels ($5.99) *plus our paper has a coupon*

K Mart:
5 Piece Window Curtains Set ($7.49)
90 Sq.Ft. Gift Wrap (That's a lot of wrap!) ($1.99)

A.C. Moore:
18 inch Pine Wreath (for crafting) ($1.99)
Embossing Powders (2 for $5.00)
All Packaged and Open Scrapbooking Paper (40% off)
20 oz. Jar Candles (2 for $6.00)

ALDI:
Whipped Topping (79 cents)
Brown Sugar (99 cents)
Apples ($2.29 for bag)
Bratz Dolls ($6.99)

RITE AID:
V05 Shampoo or Conditioner (79 cents)
Cough Drops (99 cents)
Holiday M & Ms ($1.88)

No comments: