Monday, July 20, 2009

Yard Sale Hauls - July 16/17

This candle holder is beautiful on my front porch.
I paid less than $5 for everything in this picture.

My favorite author is Beverly Lewis. I picked these up for 10 cents. They retail for $14.99 each!

Raulph Lauren Handtowels (50 cents), Adorable tin shakers (25 cents)
Wind Chime ($1), new pot holder (25 cents), Mailbox cover (10 cents), and Tupperware Container (50 cents)

I scored a ton of LPS figures at a great price! :)

I was delighted by the perfect weather, plethora of sales, and great pricing this weekend. Amongst my many finds were a Willow Tree Angel for 10 cents, a brand new Rosetti wallet for 50 cents, a brand new magnetic mailbox cover for 10 cents, and an awesome Pier 1 import candle holder for my front porch (with a gorgeous marble base) for $1.50. I bought even more than is pictured here! I also got a bag of My Little Ponies and other little animals, six badmitton rackets, a bag of badmitton birdies, and a double stroller (I'll donate it to the Care Pregnancy Center).
*The Yard Sale of the Weekend was definitely on Lincoln Avenue in Martinsburg. The Worst Yard Sale of Weekend was definitely the one where my mother-in-law and I both had some things in our hands that we were going to purchase, but we put them down and walked away after the seller was rude to several elderly shoppers. I can't remember the address, but it was in the subdivision closest to the Weight Watchers office off of Rock Cliff Drive. There's no need to be rude - yard sales should be fun!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Wow!! I always thought I got good deals, but I've never gotten deals like you!!

Jessica Theodore said...

Oh my goodness you can take me shopping anytime :) lol I have a little something for you on my blog too xx

Unknown said...

Oh!! These are so so cute...

--
Michell
Are you scared to be alone at home need security