It is about this time of year that I begin to have SERIOUS yard sale withdrawal symptoms. There aren't any yard sales in my area from about November to late March, due to cold and snow. Are you suffering from Yard Sale Withdrawal? Signs of YSW:
1. You find yourself making numerous handwritten and mental lists of items you want to find at yard sales.
2. You daydream about that first warm Saturday, planning what time you'll leave and who you are going to take with you.
3. You find yourself in the thrift store . . . wishing that you were paying yardsale prices.
4. You dream at night of finding that awesome treasure for 25 cents!
5. You are on Ebay every day. Bidding. Lots.
Pictured above are some recent Goodwill finds. I've been buying a lot of small toy items because I have a new hobby of making custom Strawberry Shortcake dolls. The bag of Bristle Blocks toys is an incredible find! My siblings and I used to play with those for hours. They are EXTREMELY hard to find. The Betsey Clark Mug is a gift for a friend, as is the CPK rattle. The other stuff is for custom doll making. I know, it's not a very exciting lot of goodies. However, I don't like Goodwill Prices. I'm suffering with a bad case of YSW.