Saturday, October 9, 2010

Score!




I purchased some things that I normally wouldn't on this sale-ing trip. I am honored to be a member of Delta Kappa Gamma, an organization of key women educators. As a service project, we are making Christmas wreaths for a local nursing home. That is why I purchased the wreath, ornaments, and ribbon ($2.00 total!).
My favorite find of the day were the handmade purses. They still had the $35 dollar price tags from a craft show, but I only paid $5. Woo hooo!!!

The other purse is a yard sale gift for my MIL. I picked up the little gourd ornament because it seems that I always need an ornament for an exchange at Christmas time (25 cents). The brand new tupperware container is PERFECT for microwaving at work (50 cents). I've always wanted a set of those little vintage grape-shaped on the vine salt n pepper shakers (25 cents!!!). The Partylite candle holder is super heavy and shouldn't blow off my porch (50 cents). I couldn't resist the Santa figurine. At Christmas time, I deck out my kitchen in St.Nick. The pyrex dish was $1, the oatmeal bath (opened but none of it used) was 25 cents and is wonderful when you have dry skin or poison ivy. The T-Shirt was 25 cents.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please consider following my blog. Now that cooler weather has settled in, I should have weekly posts.

Happy Thrifting and Yard Sale-ing!

2 comments:

Sippy Cup Mom said...

Nice deals! I love the purses!

Ronnie said...

I just love to go rummaging and flea marketing, one mans junk is a womens gold mine. Thats a great day,.Busy Bees Hugs, Ronnie