Where have I been? Well, in my part of the world (the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia) I am in what I refer to as a Yard Sale Drought. You see, it's extremely cold and WINDY here and nobody will be having any sales until late March. I am dying for yard sale season to begin. Usually, I post Goodwill or other thrift shop finds during the drought, but I haven't gone thrifting in a long time. I'm spending the day with my Fairy Godmother (my friend Cindy) today, and maybe we'll head over to Second Thyme around to see what they have.
To my followers ... I promise that once yard sale season begins, I will be posting regularly. My list of "to finds" has already started and includes:
* Picture frames of various and rather odd sizes
* plastic tubs for my school supply closet
* rubber stamps that feature floral designs
* driving gloves
* Zumba pants
* any Beverly Lewis or Francine Rivers novels I haven't read
* Several Board Games: Encore, True Colors, Would You Rather, Scattergories, Scrabble
* A Propane Coleman Lantern
What is on your "gotta find" list this year?