Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sometimes.....

.....

Sometimes I wish I didn't live so far from my immediate family and my friend Tracy. I take that back. Instead, I wish I had a private jet and could just fly over to see them in 30 minutes or so, have dinner, and fly back home again.

I love the life that Brian and I have built here together. I wouldn't change a thing. With that said, I wish there was a magical way to see my mom, dad, brother, sister, Aunt Irene, Uncle Don, Tracy, and a million other people that I love more often. It's not the other side of the world, I know, but sometimes it feels like it.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, you're making me cry!!! I miss you so much! And as bad as I hate to miss you ~ it breaks my heart even more to hear Addie say ...out of the blue.. "I miss my Aunt Becky!" But that just goes to show, ven though we may only see you once or twice a year...You still have a HUGE role in not only my life but my kids life as well. Sending many long distance hugs your way!

Toni said...

It's so hard being away from the people that we love. Sometimes, you're able to make more of a connection than you realize, Rebecki. HUGS