Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bubbles Everywhere


Yesterday, I went scrappin' shopping with my MIL, SIL, niece, and friend Carrie. It was a really, really wonderful day. We went to Frederick and found the coolest LSS named Scrapbooks-n-More. They had innovative and creative products that I hadn't seen before and an awesome clearance room! I purchased one more bottle of Stickles, some wonderful safari inspired papers and stickers, transparent self-adhesive letters, and the paper and rub-ons I used to make this layout. The paper and rub-ons are from a company called Scrapping Sports and More. The have these entire Young & Active in the Backyard and Young & Active on the Playground lines that are so adorable. You can check out both lines here: http://www.mousememories.com/Young-Active-Backyard-Collection_1114.aspx
Since I had this picture of Jace blowing bubbles, I couldn't resist. The rub ons were extremely easy to use and coordinated perfectly with the paper. I'm very pleased with the final layout. I also used Making Memories rub-ons for his name and the date. I also used my Curvy Cutter for the first time. It is extremely easy to use and made this layout a cinch.

No comments: