* HappyScrappers is meeting this Saturday, 10-??? We will have a group of ten ladies! Woo Hoo! If you are willing to sit in the dining room, please let me know. Although the table space is smaller, the lighting is 1000% better. We can't fit all ten of us in the living room.
* God's Memory Catchers, a free scrapbooking/cardmaking group that meets at my church will be meeting on Saturday, January 19th, from 10:00 - 2:00 p.m. There is a link to Faith Christian Fellowship in the list on the left. I plan to go and if anyone would like to go with me we can carpool.
* HappyScrappers will NOT meet in February.
* The HappyScrappers March meeting will be Saturday, March 15th. Our theme will be "Trash to Treasure." ...... more details to come.
* SAVE THE DATE: The Great American Scrapbooking Convention is scheduled for June 20-21 in Chantilly, VA. A group of us are planning a road trip for Saturday, the 21st. If you are interested in going and carpooling, please let me know.