Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

The OtherBecky tagged me, so here goes:

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Student Teaching (That required driving from Parkersburg to Calhoun County everyday)
2. Dating a Heinous Man!
3. Buying my first real furniture
4. Later that year (1998) I moved to Martinsburg, and
5. Started my first year teaching


Five things on my to do list today:
1. Grocery shop
2. Laundry
3. Clean
4. Hug My Husband and tell him how much I love him
5. Address and mail homemade Valentine's Day cards


Five things I will do when I'm a millionaire:
1. Tithe 10% to my church
2. Buy a cabin in the tranquil woods of Wyoming as our "second home"
3. Travel to Paris to watch the Paris Opera Ballet Company
4. Buy Brian another Africa hunting trip
5. Put an addition on the back of the house just for fun (we don't really need one)


Five things I'll never wear again:
1. A bikini
2. Big plastic hoop earrings
3. Spandex of any kind, sort, or shape
4. Acid wash jeans
5. Big, fluffy bows in my hair


Five of my favorite toys:
1. Strawberry Shortcake (duh)
2. The Curvy Cutter
3. Pampered Chef gadgets (especially the chopper!)
4. Stampin' Up Punches
5. Stickles


Five banes of my existence:
1. People who barely know me and ask me why I don't have kids
2. People who do know me and try to convince me that I really DO want kids
3. The constant struggle with my weight
4. Telemarketers
5. Children's birthday parties


Ok, that was pretty fun for my first tag! I am going to tag...
1. Tracy http://tracylancaster.blogspot.com/
2. The Metelko Family http://metelko.blogspot.com/
3. Anne Marie: http://annemariez.blogspot.com/

I am only tagging 3 people because I don't really have a lot of people to tag! I'm still sort of new at this blog stuff!

2 comments:

AnneMarie said...

really cute.,.
ok, kids.. hahahahahaha that cracks me up
we have a lot in common..
I will post mine in a bit... gotta do the laundry (one of my banes.. lol!)

AnneMarie said...

finally did it! whew! lol