Friday, May 16, 2008

My First Dew Drops Card



Happy Friday! I hadn't made a card in a while and was inspired to sit down and make one today. The inspiration for my card was the designer paper lying in my scrap basket. The stamp is from the retired "Happy Harmony" Stampin Up set. The cardstock and ink are also SU! The flower is a Bazill Wing, and the ribbon is Offray. Two of the Dew Drops are from the Lily Pad bottle and two are from the Sunflower bottle. I also used a PaperShapers punch. I'm not sure I like the corners of the card. I thought about putting Dew drops in each corner but I thought that might be too much. I'm still debating.

I hope to do some of the Splitcoast Challenges and the new Stamp Something challenge this weekend. If it doesn't rain in the morning, I hope to hit some yard sales, too. So, keep your eyes peeled. My blog is bound to see some new stuff this weekend.

No comments: