Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yard Sale Haul's May 3rd




I'm finally getting around to posting these pictures. Last weekend, I went yard saling with my friend Cherly. Many people don't like to yard sale with me because I am, shall we say.... fanatical. Anyhoo - Cherly was a great yard saling buddy! We went to twenty-two sales. We hit two large neighborhood sales, two church sales, the James Rumsey sale,and a few others. The church sales and the James Rumsey sale were very dissapointing, but the neighborhood sales ROCKED!

I bought:

*Huge bag of crochet thread for my mother

*Hanging bag for my punches

*NIP K&Company Scrapbook

*2 packs of brand new envelopes for cards

*Unmounted Staming Up Set - Vintage Postcard

*Stampin Up Punch

*Stampin Up Scallop Scissors

*Stampin Up Flock

*Carved animal

*Glass Bowl

*Vintage Raggedy Andy Doll

*New in box Seashell Home and Garden Party Fragrance Lamp (comes with oils and extra wick)

*A lot of chapter books for my classroom

*Stained Glass of Hummingbird and Flower

*Lead Crystal Vase

*Shelf for my MIL
*Gorgeous Framed Painting of Two Elephants for my Great Room (Original price tag of $60)

*Weight Watchers Cookbook
*Lot of two peanuts ornament (for Ebay)

No comments: