Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Page with some pics from Grandma Thelma's 80th birthday.
Adorable page of Courtney wearing big glasses.
Page of my cousin Jesse's Big Buck
Michele worked on a baby album.
Carolyn awards Joyce with HappyScrapper Champion Cup
Bethany and Shannon Making Cards
Carolyn checks out Jessica's "Hot Men In Nashville" Pics
Adorable Gift Card Holders

Saturday's HappyScrapper Meeting was a lot of fun. It felt like the first official day of the Fall season as I scrapped all day in my jammies and sipped yummy apple cider that Bethany brought along. I didn't get a lot finished that day, but I had a great day relaxing and laughing and I really needed that kind of day. Our theme was "Pajama party" and Bethany taught us how to make very simple and adorable gift card holders. I'm going to make a ton of them for Christmas this year because I plan to give several gift cards. The best thing about these gift card holders is that they are quick, easy, and the perfect way to use up scrapbooking scraps! Carolyn passed on the Happy Scrappers Champion Cup to Ms. Joyce in honor of her delicious Corn and Doritoes salad recipe. I'm looking forward to our next meeting.



No comments: