Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HappyScrappers January Invitation

Hello, HappyScrappers!

Do you miss getting together and crafting together? I sure do! However, the holidays are a time filled with family events so we took a break during the months of November and December.

Happy Scrappers will be celebrating it's FOURTH anniversary in January 2009. It's hard to believe we've been scrappin' together for that long. I always look forward to our meetings and I'm blessed by the time we spend together. In honor of our HappyScrapper birthday, our theme for our next meeting will be "Birthday Bash" as that has been our theme every January. Details are included below about our January meeting. PLEASE RSVP.

Meeting Date: Saturday, January 10, 2008 (10:00 - ??)
Where: Becky's House, of course
Why: Because we love to scrap/stamp/make cards and we're going to celebrate four years of HappyScrappers!
Theme: Birthday Bash
What to Bring: Your supplies and something to share for lunch. I plan to make a huge pot of yummy chili. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING A DOOR PRIZE. We have leftover prizes from our last meeting, and I'd like to clean out my prize stash.

I've had time to think up some NEW games and work on new projects to share.Would you like to demo a project, card, page, technique, or layout? Just let me know. It's great fun to learn from each other.

Please RSVP no later than January 3, 2008. You are receiving this invitation because you are considered a "seated member" of HappyScrappers. We currently have more than 15 people on a secondary list. If fewer than 9 seated members are able to attend, I am able to extend an invitation to someone on the secondary list. By RSVPing by the required date (Jan.3), I am able to give others plenty of notice.

The following members have already RSVPed:
YES: Dawn, Jessica, Bethany, OtherBecky, Shannon, Meme, Myself, Bethany's Mom
NO: Ms.Joyce, Michele, Courtney
WAITING TO HEAR FROM: Carrie, Veronica

No comments: