Monday, December 29, 2008

A Sensational Scrappy Christmas


For Christmas, my wonderfully generous Hubby took me on a shopping spree at Crafts2000 in Parkersburg, WV. We walked in, and he said, "Pick out whatever you want." I was so excited! An hour later, I had picked out three Changito Monkey stamps, Patterned Paper, Gamsol, Chalk Ink, Stickles, glue dots, embossing powder, primas, glitter pens, metallic gel pens, and a bunch of other awesome stuff. Brian shot this pic of me at the store.


My mom and dad got me a MIMI Rolling Scrapbook Tote in pink and chocolate. I've been wanting this item FOREVER. So excited! You can see a picture of the tote here.

I also got a new stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps. It is different from any other hunting themed set I've ever seen. Usually, a hunting set only features a deer, a tree, and maybe a gun toting hunter. This set is perfect for making cards for the men in my life because it has a bow and arrow, tree stand, hunting blind, and really cute sentiments. You can see the set here.


Of course, Christmas isn't about gifts. It's about spending time with family and friends and being thankful for all that we have. Brian and I had a very blessed Christmas and hope that all of you did, too!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Your hubby is so great. :) I love all your goodies-especially the Changitos, they're my favorite!

Veronica Z said...

Awww, Brian is so sweet! You got some great supplies! What did he do while you shopped for an hour?