Friday, February 22, 2008

SplitCoast Stampers Virtual Scrapbooking Preview Party

Join me at the Splitcoast Stampers Virtual Scrapbooking Night Preview Party. Tomorrow (Feb.23rd) is sure to be great fun and filled with papercrafting inspiration. The general theme is "TV TALK" and all of the challenges will be somehow related to that theme. I'm very honored to be hosting one of the challenges for the preview party and another during the larger event next weekend. I can't tell you what it is....... the challenges are kept a secret until posted. For more information about VSBN, the dates and times, rules, etc. please visit this link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93
I hope that you'll stop by and participate in the fun!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm so excited! Already told Jamie that I get the computer tomorrow and he gets to watch Aaron! You have to get some of these irridescent chalks! I will show them to you at Happy Scrappers-you can't see how amazing they are in my pic! They are so pretty and sparkly! :)