Friday, February 22, 2008
Ten Things I Love About Him
1. He's gentle and kind, rarely raising his voice to anyone.
2. His bald head. Who could resist?
3. He always smells good.
4. He has all of these cutesie little names for me .... SugarPie, SweetCheeks, CinnaBaby.
5. He will watch Lifetime Movies with me even though I know he really hates it.
6. He says, "I Love You," every single day, even when I'm being really difficult to live with.
7. He has an effortless and awesome sense of humor.
8. He's a great cook. He does laundry. He LOVES to vacuum. Need I say more?
9. He doesn't snore.
10. He's so easy going - so carefree. He is so faithful that God will provide for our every need and take care of everything.