Friday, July 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My sweet friend, Becky, tagged me a long time ago and I never got around to doing it. So, now that I'm confined to sitting and sleeping and have some extra time on my hands, here goes:

The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags a few people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

FIVE THINGS

Ten years ago....
1. I had just graduated from Glenville State College with a B.A. in Education and Special Ed.
2. I moved to Martinsburg, WV and into my very first apartment without roommates
3. I met my future mother-in-law
4. I was 70 pounds lighter!
5. I started my first teaching job.

Five things on tommorow's "TO DO LIST"
1. Call Grandma Thelma
2. Take my medicine
3. Sleep
4. Call my mom
5. Post pictures from last HappyScrappers meeting

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chex Mix
2. Slim Jims
3. Sour Cream and Cheddar Potato Chips
4. Sour Patch Kids
5. Gummy Bears

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Pay off Brian's truck
2. Move to Wyoming and buy Brian a huge sprawling hunting playground and a huge house.
3. Fly to Colorado and hang out with Muriel Fahrion
4. Buy all of the Berrykin dolls that I don't have
5. Take a really nice vacation with all of my family

5 Places I have lived
1.Parkersuburg, WV
2. Glenville, WV
3. Camden, WV
4. Martinsburg, WV
5. Falling Waters, WV

I'm going to tag: Veronica, Tracy, Claire, and Caroline!

If you got this far, thanks for reading!

No comments: