Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An Inspired Card


I was inspired by the soft lilac scrap of cardstock used for the base of this card and Kazan's Sketch #7 at the 2 Sketches 4 You Blog. This is probably my last card before starting the new school year. It is for a dear friend that is going through a rough time right now. I don't usually use three dimensional stickers on my cards, but these were the perfect touch. As usual, it's much prettier in person, as my cards just don't seem to photograph well. Although the dew drops look clear, they are actually a light pink color.

Supplies Include: SU Cardstock, DCWV patterened paper, Paisley Cuttlebug Folder, Offray Ribbon, Threading Water Punch, SU ink and stamps, Studio 911 Dimensional stickers, Marvy Heat Gun, Duck Adhesive, SU Chalk


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I think your friend is going to love it - it is very pretty. Be careful using those 3D stickers - they are totally addictive :)

Lea L. said...

Very soft and pretty...I love the butterflies! Great job on the sketch this week!

~Lea

Rosanne said...

Very pretty!

Joke said...

Your friend will love this beautiful card.

Joke