Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In The Spotlight Square Card


I'm home making cards today because BCS are closed due to vandalism of the school buses. I made this card for one of the challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers. I only used paper out of my scrap basket and the 'In the Spotlight' stamp set from Stampin' Up. This is my first square card. Although I like the way it looks, I'm going to have to make an envelope because I don't have any square envies laying around.
If you like my card, please comment.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Rebecha I think its awesome! You might want to make a big rectangle envie because if you try to mail a square one they will charge you extra.

Becky said...

Gorgeous cards today Becky! And yes, I did get those things at the Martinsburg Big Lots, but you better get there quick to see if there are some left! :) Did you guys set a May HappyScrappers date?

Veronica Z said...

Your card is so pretty!! I love square cards and have been making a lot of them lately. Great work!!