Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mother's Day Card


This is a Mother's Day card that I made this morning. I was reading a blog today about simple cardmaking/stamping and it reminded me about why I started stamping in the first place. I never intended to spend 30 minutes to an hour on a single card. Instead, my original plans were to use up the scrap papers and cardstock left over from my scrapbooking projects. I'm going back to my roots, so to speak, and I'm going to start making "ten minute" cards again. Gone are the days of stressing out over whether or not my cards have "enough" on them. I'm also going to do a better job of actually mailing these beauties out! I have two filled shoeboxes of cards right now that desperately need to find themselves in mailboxes.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Feel free to send one my way, Rebecha!! I think you are onto something with the 10 minute card. of course Im pretty impressed that you can make them in 30-60 minutes!!!

Veronica Z said...

I love the colors on this one Rebecha! This is one of my favorite layouts, I use it all the time. Very pretty card!