Thursday, June 19, 2008

Double Pocket Card


Yes, it's a Christmas card! If I make a few every month, then I won't have to quickly mass produce so many in December when I'm busy with other holiday preparations. This is my first card of this type. It's a Double Pocket Card. I found a very helpful tutorial for making this card at http://www.blogger.com/www.splitcoaststampers.com ~ It was very easy and a lot of fun. I think the pockets will be great for slipping in a gift card, piece of candy, or something else. I realized while making this card that I've sold or traded away all of my Christmas stamp sets. Duh! I can't wait for the new SU catty, as I'm assuming it will have some cute new Christmas stamp sets.

Supplies: SU! scallop and circle punches, designer paper, real read marker,and stamps. Offray ribbon. Ranger Stickles in Diamond.


4 comments:

Veronica Z said...

I love this card! I have seen the double pocket cards but I havn't made any yet. What paper did you use? It is super cute. Great job!

ps- I met my SU quota so I am good to go for the next quarter, wahoo!!

Rebecha said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you making your quota!

I used dp from a Su Christmas pack - I can't remember the name.

Veronica Z said...

I thought it was SU but I was not positive. Love the paper!

Rebecha said...

Thanks - It was a Christmas gift from my friend Tracy.