Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brrrr.... It's Cold Outside!


I was inspired by this Bible Verse: "It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth;you made both summer and winter." ~ Psalm 74:17.
I've heard so many people moaning and groaning about the cold lately, however, I rejoice in the changing seasons as they are only evidence of God's constant plan for all of His creation.
This card is also my submission to the January Inspiration Challenge that I'm hosting in the Crafters Corner section of Strawberryland Town Square. I was inspired by the blues, white, and of course THE SNOW in the inspirational picture. The awesome ribbon was a gift from my good friend Veronica.
I'm off tomorrow for MLK Day, so I hope to stay inside in my cozy jammies and drink hot chocolate. Stay warm everyone, and have a blessed day!
Supplies: Stampin Up Cardstock and Papers (Designer Christmas Pack from '07), SU Bliss Blue Ink, SU All Year Cheer I Stamp, Fiskars Threading Water Punch, Heidi Grace Ribbon, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.

No comments: