Saturday, January 10, 2009

HappyScrappers February Invitation

Hello, Friends!

Wow! What a fun meeting we had today. :) Thank you Me Me, Peggy, Dawn, Bethany, and Jessica for making it a great day.


Below is the information about the February meeting.

Date: February 28th, 10:00 a.m. - ?????
Theme: "Cross My Heart" (It's a love theme ;)
What to Bring: Something to share for lunch, a door prize, your supplies, and a smile!
What to Expect: Fun, Laughter, Games, Prizes, Goodie Bags, Time to Stamp/Scrap

I will demo a new project: A Sour Cream Treat Container (sour cream not included ... hee hee .... )

Also, we will have hourly challenges. Participation will be completely optional.

If you would like to demo a project, let me know. It's so fun to learn from each other!

RSVP DATE for our next meeting is February 20th. Please RSVP by replying to this email, calling me, leaving a message on my blog, or on my MySpace page.
We certainly started the New Year off right with our January meeting, and I can't wait to play with paper in February. Have a blessed week!

RSVP List:
YES: Carolyn, Jessica, OtherBecky, Myself, Bethany, Shannon
NO: Joyce
Haven't RSVPd: Veronica, Dawn, Michele, Carrie


No comments: