Monday, January 19, 2009

Say Something Mice - An Oldie But Goodie


Good day, everyone!

The verse that inspired this card:
"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." Matthew 5:8
I've been thinking a lot lately about purity - purity of heart, I mean. I've been more aware of my need to guard my heart from all kinds of evil..... the importance of filling my heart with that which is good and true and righteous. I may write more about this later.

The stamp I used for this card came from one of my very first Stampin Up purchases - Say Something Mice. It's a darling set with cutesy detailed images and simple, heartfelt images. I hadn't used this set for three years and couldn't wait to play with it again.

The card is also my submission for the Stamp Something Challenge Blog this week. The challenge is to make a "Birthday Something." The winner will recieve a great suprise from StarvingArtist Stamps. Woo Hoo!
Have a blessed day. Remember to take time to read your Bible, praise, pray, and worship.

Love and a Hug,

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable card, what a fun image. Thanks for playing. :)

Becky said...

Very cute Becky! :)