Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Papercrafting Resolution for 2009






I never stick to the resolutions that I make about losing weight or keeping my car clean, but I do seem to always keep my papercrafting resolutions. This year, my resolution is to USE MY STASH. With the exception of an occasional stamp set, and my annual trip to the scrapbooking convention, I'm really going to clamp down on my spending. Is this because we don't have the money? No. Quite frankly, I don't have the space. I have hoarded so much *stuff* at this point that I can't fit anything else in my scrap closet. So, it's time to use it up. I had fun making these cards yesterday. Our electricity went out and the sky was dark, so it was hard to see what I was doing. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a fantastic day!

No comments: