Saturday, June 20, 2009

HappyScrappers July Invitation - Garden Party Theme



Hello, Friends!

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful summer sunshine. I'm reminded of God's glorious blessings each time I'm outside and see a new bloom, a rainbow, or beautifully clear night sky.

I've renewed my committment to making HappyScrappers the best that it can be. I know that I've recently been a bit disorganzined, and I promise that is changing. I have many fun things planned for our next Happy Scrapper meeting and future meetings. It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!! Please keep reading for details...

Our Next Meeting:

When: Saturday, July 11th, 10:00 a.m. (As always, the schedule is flexible. You may come late and/or leave early)
Theme: GARDEN PARTY
What to Bring: Your Supplies, Something to Share for Lunch, a small door prize, and a smile. :)

I plan to make ham salad and chicken salad sandwiches.

You may want to wear a garden hat. ;)

Project Demonstrations:

A Pencil Bouquet (the perfect gift for a teacher, receptionist, secretary, etc.)
AND
A Ribbon Blossom (great on scrapbooking pages, card fronts, or even the top of gifts)

Games/Other Fun:
We'll play a garden trivia game, Scrappin' Tic Tac Toe, and have one card/page challenge.

Everyone in attendance will receive a page of printed garden themed quotations/verses for use in cards or scrapbooking pages, a print out of the ribbon blossom directions, a set of four card sketches, and a Goody Flower Pot.

If you would like to demo a project, add something to the Goody Flower Pots, and/or host a game, please let me know. Also, if you know what you are going to bring along for lunch, let me know. I often receive phone calls and/or emails about what everyone will be bringing. If you'd like to reply to everyone in our group, you can simply hit the "Reply All" button and write your message.

Pretty Please (with tulips on top) RSVP on or before Monday July 6th.




RSVP LIST:

Yes: OtherBecky, Myself, Carolyn, Carla, Mary*, Samantha*, Bethany, Joyce
No: Michele, Peggy, Dawn, Shannon, Carrie, Veronica
*Invited from Standby List

No comments: