Monday, June 29, 2009

Ho Hum Yard Sales


This past Friday, I went to yard sales. As the title of this post implies, the sales were just Ho Hum. One of these days, I'm going to get around to posting my list of Yard Sale Dos and Yard Sales Don'ts. For example, don't say, "Something for everyone" in your yard sale ad if every single item at your yard sale is infant clothing. LOL

Anyhoo - Here were my finds from Friday:
1. A Phonics book (for a homeschooling friend) - 10 cents
2. Some SSC books and other books for my classroom - 25 cents each
3. Three glass candleholders and a large mason jar (I am going to be using these to decorate for a party)
4. An ice scraper (I accidentally ran over mine last winter - don't ask!)
5. Two rag rugs, perfect for the backseat of my car - 50 cents each
6. Two unopened packs of favor boxes - 50 cents each
7. Floral Wire
8. Three necklaces (They are prettier in person than in these pictures.) $1 each
9. A cordless phone with Caller ID. I need a new one because I have dropped mine so many times that it doesn't always ring and/or show the caller id. (The woman lied; the battery is DEAD. The Yard Sale Fairies will find her. hahaha) $2
10. PENCILS! FREE!
11. Tealites
12. B&BW Shower Gel

No comments: